We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer & Service Provider
It is the policy of Millinocket Regional Hospital to provide equal opportunity to persons regardless of race, religion, age, gender, disability or any other classification in accordance with federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
Openings and Application
If there are any currently open job postings, they will be listed here. Please proceed to fill out our official online job application at the bottom of each job posting.
- CERTIFIED REGISTERED NURSE ANESTHETIST
- DIETARY FULL TIME FOOD SERVICES DEPARTMENT
- EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT
- ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES TECH – AS NEED
- GENERAL SURGEON
- LICENSED SOCIAL WORKER: CASE MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
- MT/MLT – AS NEED
- PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN
- REGISTERED NURSE – EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT
- RN – INPATIENT UNIT FT DAYS AND NIGHTS
- RN NURSING SUPERVISOR- FULL TIME DAYS
- SPEECH-LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST
If there are no postings listed, or you do not know what position you wish to apply for, then please submit a General Application — we will maintain your application and consider it for future openings. If you meet the qualifications of the position and are selected for an interview, Human Resources or the Hiring Manager will phone or e-mail you.
Millinocket Regional Hospital will maintain your application for as long as legally required. Upon submitting your application we will take every effort to review it for proper consideration. Our Human Resources Department will respond to you if you meet the current needs of our hospital.