Let us introduce ourselves..
Millinocket Regional Hospital is an independent, 25-bed critical access hospital serving the residents and visitors of the Katahdin Region. We provide an extensive range of services and pride ourselves on providing quality, personalized care to each and every patient. Being a small hospital allows us to deliver care differently–in all the best ways!
We are currently seeking driven, committed, and compassionate individuals to join our team! Is that you? Then keep reading.
If you’re looking for a rewarding career where you can truly make a difference, please review our current opportunities and apply using the official online job application, which you can find at the bottom of each job posting.
- CLINICAL DIETITIAN-FT
- CNA (1) DAYS AND (1) NIGHTS- FT
- CUSTODIAN-AS NEED
- EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT TECHNICIAN – PER DIEM
- EMERGENCY ROOM PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT
- ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES TECHNICIAN FT
- MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST DAYS-FT
- MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST NIGHTS-FT
- MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST-FT
- NURSING MANAGER-FT
- OPERATING ROOM MANAGER
- ORTHO/X-RAY/CT TECHNOLOGIST-FT
- PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT OR NURSE PRACTITIONER – WALK-IN CARE CLINIC
- PHYSICIAN MD/DO – PRIMARY CARE -FT
- RN ED 13 WEEK TEMPORARY POSITION NIGHTS
- RN EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT – TEMPORARY 13 WEEKS
- RN EMERGENCY DEPT DAYS-FT
- RN EMERGENCY ROOM NIGHTS-FT
- RN IN MED/SURG/SCU-FT NIGHTS
- RN MED/SURG/SCU 13 WEEK TEMPORARY
- RN MED/SURG/SCU-FT NIGHTS
- RN MED/SURGE/SCU-FT DAYS
- RN NURSING SUPERVISOR – FT
- SURGICAL PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT/NURSE PRACTITIONER- FT
- X-RAY/CT TECHNOLOGIST FT
- X-RAY/CT TECHNOLOGIST PT
If you do not know what position you wish to apply for, then please submit a General Application.
We will maintain your application for as long as legally required and will take every effort to consider it for current and future openings. If you meet the qualifications of a position and are selected for an interview, we will contact you by phone or email.