We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer & Service Provider
It is the policy of Millinocket Regional Hospital to provide equal opportunity to persons regardless of race, religion, age, gender, disability or any other classification in accordance with federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
Openings and Application
If there are any currently open job postings, they will be listed here. Please proceed to fill out our official online job application at the bottom of each job posting.
- CENTRAL SUPPLY TECHNICIAN
- CNA- FULL TIME- INPATIENT UNIT
- EMERGENCY ROOM RN- PART TIME NIGHTS
- ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES TECH – AS NEED
- Full Time CNA/Unit Secretary
- Full Time Day Shift- Emergency Room RN
- FULL TIME Environmental Services Technician
- HOUSE CHARGE NURSE
- MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
- MED/SURG/SCU RN- FULL TIME NIGHTS
- MEDICAL ASSISTANT- FULL TIME- SURGICAL OFFICES
- MEDICAL OFFICE RECEPTIONIST- Full Time
- MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST/ MLT
- REGISTERED NURSE-TEMPORARY 13 WEEK POSITION
- RN – INPATIENT UNIT NIGHTS – FT
- RN EMERGENCY ROOM- PER DIEM POSITION
- RN NURSING SUPERVISOR FULL TIME NIGHT POSITION
- RN STAFF NURSE OR SURGICAL TECHNOLOGIST
- SPEECH-LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST
- TEMPORARY RN- EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT
- X-RAY, CT TECHNOLOGIST
If there are no postings listed, or you do not know what position you wish to apply for, then please submit a General Application — we will maintain your application and consider it for future openings. If you meet the qualifications of the position and are selected for an interview, Human Resources or the Hiring Manager will phone or e-mail you.
Millinocket Regional Hospital will maintain your application for as long as legally required. Upon submitting your application we will take every effort to review it for proper consideration. Our Human Resources Department will respond to you if you meet the current needs of our hospital.