We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer & Service Provider
It is the policy of Millinocket Regional Hospital to provide equal opportunity to persons regardless of race, religion, age, gender, disability or any other classification in accordance with federal, state and local statutes, regulations and ordinances.
Openings and Application
If there are any currently open job postings, they will be listed here. Please proceed to fill out our official online job application at the bottom of each job posting.
- CLINICAL DIETITIAN
- CNA NIGHTS PT
- EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT PHYSICIAN’S ASSISTANT-FT
- EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT TECHNICIAN – PER DIEM
- EMERGENCY ROOM RN- PART TIME NIGHTS
- ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES TECHNICIAN-FT
- ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES TECHNICIAN-PT
- FULL TIME OR SURGICAL TECHNICIAN
- Full-Time RN- Emergency Room Nights, Sign on Bonus Included!
- MEDICAL ASSISTANT / FAMILY MEDICINE FT
- MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST -FT DAYS
- MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST-FULL TIME
- MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST-FULL TIME NIGHTS
- NURSE PRACTITIONER OR PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT
- NURSING MANAGER-FULL TIME
- PHYSICAL THERAPIST FT
- RN FT NIGHTS IN MED/SURG/SCU DEPT
- RN INPATIENT DAYS FT
- SURGICAL TECHNOLOGIST-FULL TIME
If there are no postings listed, or you do not know what position you wish to apply for, then please submit a General Application — we will maintain your application and consider it for future openings. If you meet the qualifications of the position and are selected for an interview, Human Resources or the Hiring Manager will phone or e-mail you.
Millinocket Regional Hospital will maintain your application for as long as legally required. Upon submitting your application we will take every effort to review it for proper consideration. Our Human Resources Department will respond to you if you meet the current needs of our hospital.