Let us introduce ourselves..
Millinocket Regional Hospital is an independent, 25-bed critical access hospital serving the residents and visitors of the Katahdin Region. We provide an extensive range of services and pride ourselves on providing quality, personalized care to each and every patient. Being a small hospital allows us to deliver care differently–in all the best ways!
We are currently seeking driven, committed, and compassionate individuals to join our team! Is that you? Then keep reading.
If you’re looking for a rewarding career where you can truly make a difference, please review our current opportunities and apply using the official online job application, which you can find at the bottom of each job posting.
- CLINICAL DIETITIAN-FT
- CNA NIGHTS- PT
- CUSTODIAN-AS NEED
- ED PHYSICIANS ASSISTANT-FT
- EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT TECHNICIAN – PER DIEM
- ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES TECH-PER DIEM
- INFECTION CONTROL NURSE/EMPLOYEE HEALTH COORDINATOR/EMERGENCY PREPARDNESS COORDINATOR
- MEDICAL ASSISTANT / FAMILY MEDICINE -FT
- MEDICAL ASSISTANT FT – PRIMARY CARE
- MEDICAL ASSISTANT WALK-IN CARE-FT
- MEDICAL OFFICE RECEPTIONIST-FT
- MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST DAYS-FT
- MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST NIGHTS-FT
- MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST-FT
- NURSE PRACTITIONER OR PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT-FT
- NURSING MANAGER-FT
- OR SURGICAL TECHNICIAN-FT
- ORTHO/X-RAY/CT TECHNOLOGIST-FT
- PHYSICIAN MD/DO – PRIMARY CARE -FT
- RN CLINICAL COORDINATOR-FT
- RN EMERGENCY ROOM NIGHTS- PT
- RN EMERGENCY ROOM NIGHTS-FT SIGN ON BONUS
- RN INPATIENT DAYS- FT
- RN NIGHTS IN MED/SURG/SCU-FT
- SURGICAL PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT/NURSE PRACTITIONER- FT
- SURGICAL TECHNOLOGIST-FT
If you do not know what position you wish to apply for, then please submit a General Application.
We will maintain your application for as long as legally required and will take every effort to consider it for current and future openings. If you meet the qualifications of a position and are selected for an interview, we will contact you by phone or email.