Millinocket Regional Hospital is a critical presence in the Katahdin Region; not simply for the quality (sometimes life-saving) care they provide, but also for their impact on the economy and community as a whole. For instance, did you know…
- MRH is the largest employer in the Katahdin Region; employing over 260 people in well-paying jobs
- Over $2.5 million of uncompensated care was provided to people of the Katahdin Region.
- MRH hosted a well-attended Health & Wellness Fair with nearly 70 vendors and activities for all ages
- For each job at MRH, nearly two more jobs are supported in the community
- And here’s a shocking figure.. $52,310,291 is MRH’s total financial impact on the economy. WOW!
For more interesting facts and figures, download the Community Benefit Report by clicking the link below.
Information pertaining to our strategic plan and the health needs of our communities can be found here: