We provide anesthesia services for all inpatient and outpatient surgical procedures at Millinocket Regional Hospital. We provide a full range of anesthesia services including general, regional, and local anesthesia.
- Sedation for endoscopic and other minor procedures
- Postoperative pain management utilizing the latest techniques including:
- Patient controlled analgesia
- Epidural infusions
- Regional anesthesia blocks
- Epidural steroid injections for acute and chronic back pain management
- Peripherally inserted central catheter (PICC) lines for long term IV therapy
All anesthesia providers at Millinocket Regional Hospital are licensed with the State of Maine as Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists and certified as Nurse Anesthesia providers by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists located in South Park, IL.
Hours of Operation:
Our daily hours of operations are Monday through Friday, 7:00 am to 4:00 pm. In case of an emergency, there is a provider on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Millinocket Regional Hospital
200 Somerset Street
Millinocket, ME 04462
Bruce Rioux, Director of Anesthesia Services
Phone: (207) 723-7207