Millinocket Regional Hospital is a critical presence in the Katahdin Region; not simply for the quality (sometimes life-saving) care they provide, but also for their impact on the economy and community as a whole. For instance, did you know…
- MRH is the largest employer in the Katahdin Region; employing over 260 people in well-paying jobs
- Over $2.5 million of uncompensated care was provided to people of the Katahdin Region.
- MRH hosted a well-attended Health & Wellness Fair with nearly 70 vendors and activities for all ages
- For each job at MRH, nearly two more jobs are supported in the community
- And here’s a shocking figure.. $52,310,291 is MRH’s total financial impact on the economy. WOW!
For more shocking facts and figures, download the Community Benefit Report by clicking the link below.