PHYSICIAN MD/DO – PRIMARY CARE -FT
Millinocket Regional Hospital (MRH) is seeking an MD or DO for our Rural Health Care Primary Care practice located right on the campus of MRH. Join the Primary Care team where physicians thrive by embracing our Mission and Vision in which everyone has access to quality, cost effective health care regardless of life circumstance.
- The position is for full-time, will consider a part time work week.
- Clinic hours are generally of 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Template your daily patient schedule to your preferences.
- Four-day work week.
- No scheduled weekends.
- No on-call required.
- The successful candidate will be a team player dedicated to patient-centered care, energized by a fast-paced professional environment where innovation and collaboration are encouraged.
The Primary Care Physician will diagnose, treat diseases, and delivers preventive and therapeutic treatment of patient primary care needs, including chronic disease management through routine history and physical examination testing and non-invasive treatment. The Physician will utilize strong communication skills with a supportive team of both RN’s and a dedicated MA to ensure that expectations of the Patient Aligned Care Team are met.
Why MRH? MRH Rural Health Centers are comprised of two practices and program services in Millinocket, ME. As an organization MRH offers a wide range of fully integrated primary care and family medicine offices that provide services for all patient needs: family medicine, geriatrics, pediatrics, nutrition, substance use disorder treatment, podiatry, pharmacy, and more.
- MRH physicians rely on highly innovative, creative, and dynamic patient care models.
- Engaged, supportive patient population in a tight-knit community with demonstrated need.
- Professional atmosphere with informed, accessible, and engaged leadership.
- Competitive compensation and generous benefits.
- Dedicated and accommodating staff allow the physician patient centered focus.
- Student loan repayment, CME allowance, relocation assistance.
- Flexible schedules supportive of work/life balance.
If you have questions or to submit your resume please contact Lisa McLaughlin at 207-723-7275, email@example.com.
Position Type: Salary
If you have any questions regarding this posting or others, please contact the Department of Human Resources at (207) 723-7275. 200 Somerset St, Millinocket Maine, 04462.