Welcome to the Cardiopulmonary department. We are here to serve your patients for any Respiratory or Cardiac needs they may have. We can help inpatients or outpatients. We can provide numerous tests & services such as:
- Holter Monitors 24 & 48 hour, 30 day event monitors
- Stress tests: Regular treadmills, low level treadmills, sestamibi treadmills, lexiscan sestamibi stress tests.
- Changing of O2 tanks, overseeing all flowmeters, regulators
- Arranging of Home O2 & Home nebulizers
- Hand held nebulizer treatments for outpatients
- Non-invasive ventilation
- Heated mist or cool mist aerosol
- Chest physiotherapy, flutter therapy
- Pulse oximetry, nocturnal oximetry studies-outpatient or inpatient
- Respiratory inhaler instruction
- Peak flowmeter instruction
- Incentive spirometry instruction
- Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring
- Asthma education
- Smoking Cessation
- Complete pulmonary function testing: Spirometry with or without medication, Diffusion testing, Lung Volumes Test, MVV (Maximum voluntary ventilation), Industrial PFTs, Exercise PFT’s
- Take home sleep studies
- Noninvasive arterial studies (upper or lower extremity, Stress claudication testing)
- Currently, we do inpatient pulmonary rehab in the swing bed program. We are always interested in any new ideas you may have regarding additional services we can provide for your patients.
Schedule an Appointment:
All tests must have an order/requisition with a doctor’s signature or stamp, and a diagnosis which meets medical necessity guidelines. Appointments can be made through Central Scheduling at (207) 723-5161.
Hours of Operation:
Our daily hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 7:30am to -4:00 pm. We are closed on weekends and four major holidays–Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years Day & 4th of July.
Millinocket Regional Hospital
200 Somerset Street
Millinocket, ME 04462
Hal Cote, Director of Diagnostic Imaging & Cardiopulmonary
Phone: (207) 723-7213