The MRH Cardiopulmonary department strives to meet the respiratory and cardiac needs for all patients.
Whether here for a brief stay as an inpatient or seeking outpatient care, we can provide numerous tests and services including:
- Holter Monitors 24 & 48 hour
- Mobile cardiac telemetry, 30-day event monitors
- Stress tests: Regular treadmills, sestamibi treadmills, lexiscan sestamibi stress tests.
- Changing of oxygen (O2) tanks, overseeing all flowmeters, regulators
- Arranging home oxygen & home nebulizers
- Hand-held nebulizer treatments for outpatients
- Non-invasive ventilation
- Heated mist or cool mist aerosol
- Chest physiotherapy, flutter therapy
- Pulse oximetry, nocturnal oximetry studies-outpatient or inpatient
- Respiratory inhaler instruction
- Peak flowmeter instruction
- Incentive spirometry instruction
- Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring
- Smoking Cessation
- Complete pulmonary function testing: Spirometry with or without medication, Diffusion testing, Lung Volumes Test, Industrial PFTs, Exercise PFT’s
- Take-home sleep studies
- Noninvasive arterial studies (upper or lower extremity, Stress claudication testing)
Currently, we provide inpatient pulmonary rehab through the swing bed program. We are always interested in any new ideas you may have regarding additional services we can provide for your patients.
Schedule an Appointment:
All tests must have an order/requisition with a doctor’s signature or stamp, and a diagnosis that meets medical necessity guidelines. Appointments can be made through Central Scheduling at (207) 723-3027.
Hours of Operation:
Our daily hours of operation are Monday – Thursday, 7:30am to 4:30 pm and Friday, 7:30am to 4pm. We are closed on weekends and four major holidays–Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years Day & 4th of July.
Millinocket Regional Hospital
200 Somerset Street
Millinocket, ME 04462
Hal Cote, Director of Diagnostic Imaging & Cardiopulmonary
Phone: (207) 723-7213