- Magnetic Residence Imaging (MRI) is available once (or twice, depending on demand) a week; with all MRI exams offered.
- Ultrasound Imaging includes breast, vascular, adult echo, pediatric echo, ABD, OB, and gynecology, as well as ultrasound biopsies.
- X-Ray Imaging encompasses all exams, fluoroscopy including joint steroid injections, all extremities, spine, and barium studies.
- Mammography is all digital and includes mammography, breast ultrasound and bone densitometry DEXA all at the same appointment. We also work in collaboration with the Maine CDC Breast and Cervical Health Program and Penquis.
- Nuclear Medicine studies include heart stress testing, lung, bone, thyroid, renal, and liver imaging.
- Computed Tomography (CT) Imaging encompasses the entire body and includes contrast studies and biopsies.
- Respiratory/Cardio: Click here for more information about our Cardiopulmonary Department.
Our Pictoral Archiving Communication System (PACS) is an image storage and distribution system that delivers instantaneous images and allows for manipulation of post-exposure images; resulting in a faster and higher quality diagnosis. PACS allows these images to be easily distributed to radiologists, physicians, offices, clinics, specialists and other hospital or imaging centers.
Hours of Operation:
Our daily hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 6:30 am to 9:00 pm, and Saturday and Sunday, 7:00 am to 8:00 pm. In the case of an emergency, our techs are on call 24 hours a day and can provide testing outside normal business hours.
Millinocket Regional Hospital
200 Somerset Street
Millinocket, ME 04462
Hal Cote, Director of Diagnostic Imaging & Cardiopulmonary
Phone: (207) 723-7213